Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy 2016 and Holiday Thanks - Stampin' UP Artisan Blog Hop

Welcome BACK to the 2015-2016 Stampin' UP Artisan Design Team Blog Hop! 
I am so blessed that I get to create and inspire with these amazing Stampin' UP products and share with you all here for another wonderful year! Remember that every other Thursday, all 20 of us from all over the world will post on our blogs an inspiring project for you! Be sure to get Google Translate so that you can read in your language all about how they created their projects too. Please keep hoppin' thru them all....you do not want to miss anyone of these amazing ladies!

This week is an "open to create" week but to stay within the parameters of goodies from our Artisan box. I first opened the Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper from the NEW Occasions Catalog (Coming out January 5th) and fell in love with the pops of neon colors and silver foil bling on Kraft cardstock! Just so me AND perfect to complete a task on my to-do list too!
This first card is perfect for a 2016 Happy New Year's card if you send those out. Gives someone a nice way to start the year out! I even think it would be perfect for a birthday card! Just change the age to whatever you need. It also features the Shine On Specialty DSP, the Large Numbers Framelits Dies and the Balloon Bouquet Punch. I added with Cucumber Crush and a sponge dauber to make the balloons more dimensional with shading.
Then I needed some quick Christmas Thank You cards for gifts received last week. I still like to maintain the Christmas theme in my thank you cards so I pulled out my Tree Punch with these. In keeping with the color theme of Bermuda Bay, Cucumber Crush, Kraft, Silver and Smoky Slate, I mixed them up to create two different cards with the same layout. All I had to do was add Silver Glimmer Paper, Smoky Slate Thick Baker's Twine, Silver Metallic Sequins and Everyday and Cherry on Top Washi Tape. The greeting "Thanks" comes from the NEW Sunburst Sayings Stamp Set. (I love that set!) I just stamped right on the DSP with Archival Basic Black Ink.

I hope this inspires you to send a happy 2016 or some thank you cards!
Thanks for stopping by here and if you leave a comment then thanks for truly making my day!
Inspire. Create. Share. That's what I love to do.
Cindy

Now on to one of my dearest friends and Artisan Design Team sister for life.....Connie Collins! She will blow your mind!

Follow our brand new Pinterest board *here*. 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

9 comments:

Amy O said...

Fun and cute cards, Cindy! I love how you used this set to make a New Year's card.

Marisa Gunn said...

Great cards! All three are bold and beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love how bold and bright these cards are!

Wendie Waldman said...

Great use of the new papers.

Jess said...

Great minds think alike with our colour combos and products this week Cindy. We must have good taste! LOVE your projects, particularly the 16 card and those balloons. LOVE

Unknown said...

Your balloons are amazing- they really pop off the card. Love both projects!

Mercedes Weber said...

Uber cute! I may have to get a real job so I can afford Everything in the new catalog! Hugs~

Jenn said...

I love your eye for colour Cindy. These are all such fun, celebratory designs. I especially love the way you added a touch of colour to those balloons - really makes them stand out!

Kimberly said...

You little stinker. I love how you used the tree punch on these cards. SO stinkin' clever. Love your projects girlfriend. XOXO Happy New Year.